Perfect Complexion Skin Care

Best moisturizer for the winter?

• My skin gets dryer in the winter and it can be annoying. What is the best moisturizer for the cooler months. Over here, it gets quite cold.

• [quote='Britanica' pid='540' dateline='1415644335']
    My skin gets dryer in the winter and it can be annoying. What is the best moisturizer for the cooler months. Over here, it gets quite cold.
    [/quote]

Which part of your face is dryer? T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) or U-zone (cheek and outer corner of eyes) or whole face??? Also, is it the same in Summer?

• I've been using Moisturizing Skin Cream from Yu-Be Skin Care - perfect for winter! My skin usually gets so dry it cracks and peels and actually hurts in the cold weather, and it's stayed so smooth and soft and moisturized this winter. A little goes a long way with this stuff, it feels soothing and that lasts.

• Anything that goes below the surface is what you want. It has to say it does other wise it likely just masks the symptom.

• The best way is to moisturize your skin with some oil. I am a huge fan of natural oils, using them daily as part of my skin care routine. So if you want to moisturize your skin I will recommend you to use pure argan oil. I use it every time when I wash my face. After that my skin is soft.

I use SULA NYC argan hair serum.

• I can agree that the best way to moisturize is with oils oils and again oils.. I use olive and coconut oil.. Just make sure it's organic .

• I use Monsia intense moisturizing day cream with SPF15 but because of the very dry atmosphere in our house in the winter caused by the central heating I apply a couple of drops of vit E oil smoothed all over my neck & face and this seems to seal in the moisture. I normally don't use makeup if I am staying home.

• I used Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Body Moisturizer when I used to live in Reno and it worked fine. I'm still using it all year round though I live in a very hot country now. I also have eczema and it doesn't break me out. Oh when I'm not too lazy I put on Oilatum Oil all over my body when my skin is still wet before I put on Neutrogena moisturizer.

• For your face you could try face mask. Then for you body, you could try any body moisturizer near your place which you could buy.

• Try Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer for dry skin problem. To know more about beauty and makeup products you can go through this site: http://makeuppro.co

• Revitol Anti Aging Moisturizing Cream would have been wonderful to stay young with a flawless skin. Now that even when such things are possible today, it comes at a greater cost. But, with anti-aging moisturizing cream by Revitol you certainly do not need to worry about anything. This safe and effective plant-based cream can help to restore and revitalize your damaged skin along with reducing the signs of aging.

Skin Chat Community