Perfect Complexion Skin Care

Provide help about beauty

• Hey boys and girls! If anyone has questions about beauty, fashion or skincare ask me anything! I'm a professional beauty adviser working in Australia.

• That sounds amazing! I would love to know if you have any videos on Youtube. So many gals do these days but they go all out, I just want to learn how to do simply beauty tricks.

• Australia! Awesome! Do you have a webpage to show off your talents?

• Hi. I am interested on what I could learn from you.

• Hi, I want some help regarding my skin. It has gone very dry these. Moisturising helps to some extent but its not a permanent solution. Please suggest me something.

• First WATER WATER DRINK MORE WATER. Our skin is an organ, the biggest one you have!!! Secondly you need to use exfoliating body wash to turn the skin over and then when you are dry apply a HYDRATING MOISTURIZER. YOU MUST do all of these things in order to rid yourself of this aggravating condition!!! AND DRINK THAT WATER!! XOX

www.perfectcomplexion.info

• [quote='ybeccay' pid='567' dateline='1418378245']
    Hey boys and girls! If anyone has questions about beauty, fashion or skincare ask me anything! I'm a professional beauty adviser working in Australia.
    [/quote]

Hi, can you share some beauty and skin care articles regularly?

• [quote='Abigails12' pid='960' dateline='1501483489']
    [quote='ybeccay' pid='567' dateline='1418378245']
    Hey boys and girls! If anyone has questions about beauty, fashion or skincare ask me anything! I'm a professional beauty adviser working in Australia.
    [/quote]

Hi, can you share some beauty and skin care articles regularly?
    [/quote]

+1 That would be fine

Skin Chat Community