Perfect Complexion Skin Care

Myth? RETINOIC ACID #1 INGREDIENT FOR REVERSE AGING by FDA



  • [attachment=8][attachment=8]I was wandering around another forum last month and saw this long thread with hundreds ranting postings about RETINOIC ACID. "Where can I buy it", "its A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE",. etc.. Nobody dared speak about it! All I read was "PM me" "PM me".. personal message me. Whoever was dishing out the advice was in fear! I suddenly figured out why!! The moderator was a shark!!

    I tried desperately to chime into the conversation but when the moderator saw my name,. she blocked my reply (turns out they only want the posters to buy SPONSORED products)
    ...but my reply was this:

    RETINOIC ACID is not controlled! Its formatted under a dozen very expensive products! They keep you at arms length because if anyone knew the truth many of them would go 'belly-up'.

    Ever heard of: Tretoinoin? Renova? Avita? Altinac, Retin A or Micro Gel?

    These are compounds that are 1% RETINOIC ACID. Whats in the other 99%?
    Seriously do you want to know? Because I love this part. I love showing you what non active fillers are all about.

    Ok.. here you go: Remember you are only getting less than 1% active but you’re applying alot of preservative to your skin! The tubes of micro gel have a 20 year shelf life.
    Ok.. Yummy stuff here:

    butylated hydroxytoluene  
    citric acid monohydrate  
    dimethicone 50 cs  
    edetate disodium  
    fragrance  
    hydroxyoctacosanyl hydroxystearate  
    light mineral oil  
    methoxy PEG-22/dodecyl glycol copolymer  
    methylparaben  
    PEG-45/dodecyl glycol copolymer  
    water  
    quaternium-15  
    stearoxytrimethylsilane and stearyl alcohol  
    sorbitol solution

    RETINOIC ACID is a derivative of vitamin A. It is used on the skin (topically) in the treatment of mild to moderate acne and on skin that has been damaged by excessive exposure to the sun and in most cases of aging skin, loose skin texture.
    RETINOIC ACID irritates the skin and causes the cells of the skin to grow (divide) and die more rapidly, increasing the turnover of cells. The number of layers of cells in the skin actually is reduced.
    HOW DOES THAT WORK? New cells replace the cells of existing pimples, and the rapid turnover of cells prevents new pimples from forming. By a similar mechanism, retinoic acid can reduce some wrinkles, areas of darkened skin (hyperpigmentation), and rough areas of skin, all of which occur in sun-damaged skin. In patients with sun-damaged skin, improvements in the skin usually are seen within the first 3 to 4 weeks of treatment. Brown spots begin to fade after six to eight weeks. Wrinkles decrease or disappear after three to six months. The FDA approved topical tretinoin in 1971.
    OVER THE COUNTER NON RX DOSE PREPARATIONS: Gel: 0.01%, 0.025%, 0.04%, 0.05%, and 0.1%. Cream: 0.02%, 0.025%, 0.0375%, 0.05%, and 0.1%. Solution: 0.05%.

    FOR 15 GRAMS TUBE $99.00 (very small tube)

    Why am I making such a big WHOOP DE DO? Because I have compounded organic retinoic acid into alot of my amazing skin resurfacing products in doses 10 times the amount that people pay $200 per tube for.

    Retinoic acid used carefully and consistently will change your life!! You will take off 20 years and keep it off as long as you keep the new skin cell turnover rate occurring twice as fast as your skin naturally thickens and atrophys.
    For $45 for 2 oz that will last a year. NO prescription. NO blenders to mix. NO preparations.

    So Myth solved. Retinoic Acid DOES exist outside the pharmaceutical realm... and she calls it PERFECT COMPLEXION.

    I don't use preservatives or fillers. Even the non active binders are anti aging infused botanicals. No fragrance. Nothing to cover up!

    You can find a good starting dose of RETINOIC ACID inside
    TCA Latte, Infusion Peel, TCA Correct, Apeel Light, Apeel Daily, Apeel correct, Acidic Hydroxy Peel. Newest to the lot is 3 in 1 micro crystal retinoic cleanser!!

    xo Jule



  • I have never tried this myself but I think that hyleronic acid is better. Am I spelling that right? haha



  • These products sound great! I will have to give this a try. I am certainly not old but I want to be able to stay fresh and young looking as long as I can!


 

Skin Chat Community