Perfect Complexion Skin Care

Menstrual Breakouts

• These drive me nuts! I sometimes have a mildly bad breakout before my period and I have yet to figure out why. I take supplements, B complex, vitamin c, cod liver oil and so on. Maybe it is something I am eating?

• Our ovaries omit hormones that cause the cellular metabolism to slow down. This means OIL doesn't flow as quickly from our pores and folicles get impacted. VITAMIN B -5 can turn it around!! Also exfoliating prior to your period means your skin is thinner,., TCA Latte works great prior and during the period to keep sebum bacteria at bay!

• Thank you so much for this info I had no idea!!

• I have heard of simply taking a b complex doing wonders for hormonal acne. Do you get it on your body as well or just your face?

• “Hormonal fluctuations due to a woman's menstrual cycle can increase production of sebum closer to a woman's period, and this excess oil, together with the excess dead skin cells, provides the perfect breeding ground for acne-causing bacteria,” .

• “Hormonal fluctuations due to a woman's menstrual cycle can increase production of sebum closer to a woman's period, and this excess oil, together with the excess dead skin cells, provides the perfect breeding ground for acne-causing bacteria,” Dr. Gottfried explains

http://parijatak.com/panchakarma-treatment-kerala-center/

Skin Chat Community