Perfect Complexion Skin Care

Products That Actually Work

• Hello everyone! I am a Rodan and Fields Skin Care consultant. This skin care line was created and developed by the same doctors who created ProActiv. Our products have a 60 day guarantee or your money back. We offer four different regimens, one of which is specifically created to target signs of aging. This regimen is called Redefine. We also offer many skin care and beauty enhancements. Please take a look at the website below to find more details. Also, ask me any questions! I'll be happy if this helps at least one person with aging concerns ❤

rhiannalee.myrandf.com

you may also email me: randf816@gmail.com

• My daughter was really worried about the wrinkles on her hand, one of our's skin care consultant advised her to use this [url=http://nyassabathandbody.com/body/hand-cream.html]anti aging hand cream[/url] and guess what it really worked!

The results after using it for few months are quite effective, you should consider it as one of your options.

• Welcome to our FORUM! I LOVE PRO ACTIVE SKIN CARE for my clients with skin conditions. Even though I make skin care products I do NOT use benzoyl peroxide and I always refer them to RODAN AND FIELDS! I would never limit someone on this forum even though it is linked to our skincare site. I believe in free enterprise so I hope that speaks for how strongly we stand behind our products. I welcome competition on anti aging since that is our specialty for 20 years almost unlike R&F., though I will always give you 100% of the clients with congested skin issues! Welcome!!
    Julie Robins

• Hi guys! I represent Yeouth, an anti-aging skin care line manufacturing high efficacy products infused with medical grade ingredients. YEOUTH has provided over 200,000 customers with top-of-the-line anti-aging products since 2014. Our products are manufactured and distributed in Albuquerque, New Mexico by a cosmetic chemist with 30 years of experience in the business. For any skin concerns, please email directly at rosa@yeouth.com, I will be happy to help!

PS: Feel free to check our products out by visiting www.yeouth.com, Amazon, Walmart and Jet.

• Revitol anti aging solution from revitol dot us is revolutionary anti-aging system addresses aging problems like dryness, patchiness, unevenness, sagging skin besides wrinkles quickly and efficiently. The cream promotes collagen production to regain elasticity that your skin once had. The age spots are the first ones to lighten up followed by fine lines and wrinkles. Most powerful natural ingredients are used in this cream to firm, hydrate, and tighten facial skin. You will love the skin you get after you have regularly used the anti-aging cream by Revitol. Its a must try!

• Antioxidants are the chemical compounds which protect our body from the molecules known as free radicals which are produced as a bi-product during metabolic processes in our body. They work to neutralize the effect of these free radicals. Our body produces some antioxidants, but when the number of antioxidants starts reducing within the body due to aging or environmental factors, we need to consume various antioxidant foods and supplements to fulfill our body’s requirement of antioxidants. You can find some more relevant information at https://goo.gl/7k1zRz

Skin Chat Community