Perfect Complexion Skin Care

Keloid scar on nose

• huge pimple apeared in my nose, and it didnt heal well.after months there was a red spot in my nose and it result as a white head pimple next I squezed it and it became very inflamed, most of the red has gone but left with my skin really sensitive and with a red bruise I saw the most similar thing i saw was a keloid, but not a piercing one so I dont know what I can do in this type of situation it is a little bumped thats why i think is a keloid.Is anything that I can do to help or any treatment?

• If you aren’t sure if it is a keloid scar, I suggest you consult with a dermatologist. If it is a keloid scar, there are multiple ways it can be treated, like dermabrasion, percutaneous collagen induction, injecting steroids, and surgical excision which is most popular. A friend of mine had a similar problem and she consulted Dr. Andres Gantous at Toronto Facial Plastic Surgery to have her procedure done.

• Scars become an unsightly sight on your skin part affected with it. Whosoever has it wants to get rid of it by all means. Try Revitol scar removal cream by revitol dot us. It can make those fade away to an acceptable extent. The cream from Revitol is capable enough to work on any type of scar on your body – burns, acne, surgery, knife cuts or skin disorders. It has shown good results on both men and women's skin and on any part of their body – legs, arms, face, stomach, back, feet or hands.

Skin Chat Community