Do you know which is the best treatment for skin rejuvenation
Alina Abbas last edited by
Skin restoration is the best technique which reestablishes your young appearance. There are numerous kinds of skin rejuvenation treatment. You can go for any techniques. Contingent on your skin type you can settle on reasonable skin revival medications.
First the dermatologists check your skin type and recommend the best treatment for you. It is in every case great to counsel them before taking you claim choice. A portion of the skin revival strategies include:
These are a portion of the basic medications. Some facility gives different sorts of medications and they are extremely compelling.
Dr. Jay Wong last edited by
Hi, I am a board certified dermatologist and this is a great topic.
There are a few key parts to building a good skincare regimen for healthy skin:
- sunscreen all day everyday to prevent UV- induced aging. This is my number 1 recommendation. Uva and uvb radiation causes a plethora of skin changes such as skin sagging, dark spots, leathery texture, wrinkles, and more. My personal favorites: la Roche posay, colore science, Elta Md, revision skincare, md solar sciences, supergoop
- moisturizer containing powerful humectant hyaluronic acid to replenish your skin barrier and keep it hydrated. Dry skin wrinkles easily!
- retinoid to normalize skin cell turnover. Prescription is the strongest and most effective; even within prescription retinoids there are different strengths and formulations. If you cannot handle tretinoin you can always ask for Retin A Micro or try over the counter Differin (more gentle).
- If you’re motivated, add in an antioxidant such as vitamin C to diminish dark spots and protect against UV. Personal favorite: Skinceuticals CE Ferulic, drunk elephant C firma day serum
- Consider procedures such as laser, botox, or filler as maintenance to keep skin texture firm and the skin surface healthy and glowing
To get a good regimen that works specifically for your skin: Check out GlowUp (GlowUp (http://www.glowup.ai/)), a revolutionary new concierge service that gives you access to a dermatologist to create a personalized skincare regimen, including prescriptions, specific to your skin and needs. Everyone’s skin is unique, and our dermatologists work with you to create a skincare regimen that fits your lifestyle and budget. For only $20, you can get started on your skincare journey, using ingredients that actually work and brands that you love. Check out the website for early access!