Perfect Complexion Skin Care

DON'T FALL FOR FACEBOOK MIRACLE ADS JEDI-MIND TRICK HYPNOTIC PHOTOS ;)

• I have seen so many ads for HAIR, SKIN, BROWS, LASHES on facebook that look too good to resist. Sadly they are all campaign marketing from 3 suppliers who have no warranty, refunds/exchanges ...and you'll wait 4 weeks to receive your merchandise!! A friend of mine on FB sent me a message about a PIMPLE SUCKER machine,. the video she saw looked like it would take 20 years off in 1 week. She was mesmerized. I said "kathy, go to AMAZON and type in PIMPLE SUCTION.. they sell these things for $10..and they've been on the market for 20 years"... I DON'T KNOW what they do to draw us in,. it's JEDI MIND TRICKS. MY OWN HUSBAND bought Dr. Squatch soap. The video was compelling,. showing tough men being sniffed by gorgeous women. NOW we are getting monthly soap for $10 per month,.. and beard soap. God knows you can't use your regular freaking shampoo!!! So even MY HOUSE is not immune to this phenomenon of FACEBOOK and instagram HYPNOTIC ads.

You didn't know you needed it until you saw the ad.. And then SUDDENLY you can't live without it!!!!

xo
    Jules!!

Skin Chat Community