Perfect Complexion Skin Care

Looks tired because of sagging eyelid!

• I always look tired because of my sagging eyelid. Also, I am very disappointed with the dark circles around my eyes. I have tried many home remedies and even tried dark circle removing creams but all was in vain. My friends always tell me that I look tired and the dark circles are caused because of not getting proper sleep. But I had them since my childhood. I was not concerned about this before. Now I am 20 years old and I wish to get a more youthful appearance. My friends are more beautiful than me and they have clear skin without any dark circles. I always feel jealous of them and I want to become beautiful as them. My best friend suggested [url=http://clearviewplasticsurgery.com/procedures/blepharoplasty/]undergoing a blepharoplasty from Toronto[/url]. I'm planning to undergo the procedure. I am hearing about this procedure for the first time. Is there anyone over here who had undergone this procedure before? How was your experience? Is it worth spending money? Please share your insights!

• Yes, blepharoplasty is eyelid surgery. It deals with droopy or puffy eyelids. You can opt for this surgery if you are unhappy about the way your eyelids look. This can be a wonderful experience, not only because of the way you’ll look post-procedure, but also because of the way you’ll feel! I consulted Dr. Andres Gantous through Toronto Facial Plastic Surgery. During the initial consultation, I also opted for a 3D simulation, which showed me exactly how the surgery would turn out. I am happy with my results and would definitely recommend Dr. Andres Gantous.

• A droopy eyelid is a naturally occurring issue in some people. It creates a characteristic ‘sleepy eye’ look. And sometimes droopy eyelid can then become beyond just the cosmetic aspect and can also let you face some difficulties with the eye vision, most probably in the case of ptosis.

Skin Chat Community