Perfect Complexion Skin Care

VERY COOL CHRISTMAS GIFT under $30

• www.diamondcandles.com
    I bought one. The experience was very cool. I didn't win a diamond but the ring was pretty.
    Now the candle. Maybe I'm picky because I can use the most pure essential oils and virgin beeswax is at my disposal.

I thought it lacked the deep rich aroma that we crave in a nice candle.

BUT ITS NOT FOR US.. you are gifting someone the chance to win a $10,000 ring!!

I lit my candle. I let it burn until I could just tweeze the little package out easily..

I was so excited. The candle could have smelled like cow dung,. the anticipation was worth the $25 price tag!!!

If you're going to a pollyanna or a gift game…this will be the ONE GIFT nobody wants to have taken away or traded!!

FAQ's

Haven't you heard? Every Diamond Candle hides a special ring, valued between $10 and $5,000!

How much is it worth?
    If you discover a 14k symbol inside the band, take it to a jeweler for a verbal appraisal.

Sizes?
    While random, each ring comes in the most popular sizes.

How long do I have to wait?
    Patience is a virtue, but we don't blame you for wondering. It takes about 10-15 hours to uncover most rings. The impatient ones among us use a spoon to speed things along.

Don't they get hot in there?
    Each ring is carefully placed in a tiny plastic bag, then wrapped in gold foil for safekeeping.

• I have heard of these candles! I want to get one now!!! I completely forgot about them. Thanks for sharing this. Going to bookmark it.

• Everybody wants to buy some Christmas gifts. I also want to buy some gifts for Christmas. And actually I bought one, because today online shopping sites use some good software's that they don't need to worry about the [url=https://www.bringg.com/blog/opinions/challenges-last-mile-delivery-serving-e-commerce/]final mile delivery[/url]. and we also receive our product on time.

Skin Chat Community