Perfect Complexion Skin Care

Tired face..

• I'm often too tired to wash my face at night. What's the bare minimum I need to do?

• Ha so sweet.... new skin cell turnover occurs when the body is at rest. A HOT COMPRESS IS ENOUGH to remove a layer of dead skin..but the truth is your ph is going to continue to drop,, and become acidic,. thus causing sebum to build up..and then (can anyone guess?) PIMPLES!!
    WASH it after dinner... don't wait til you're exhausted.. and ladies.. MAKE UP COMES OFF....non negotiable topic!!!!!

• Don't be lazy... you must remove makeup and wash your face before you go to bad...

• Never leave make-up on over night. It not only ages you but traps dead skin and bacteria. I would use make-up remover wipes and a toner as bare minimum.

• I will use baby wipes in a pinch to get make-up off but i always have to have a rinse before bed.

• Don't use only makeup wipes! It is a big mistake people often make.. You don't remove makeup with them, you just smudge it all around skin, and than it clogs your pores..

• [quote='joespark' pid='170' dateline='1389844391']
    I'm often too tired to wash my face at night. What's the bare minimum I need to do?
    [/quote]

Washing your face too much can actually cause your face to produce more oils. So I recommend only washing it twice a day, once in the morning once at night. Use a face wash that has at least 2% salicylic acid. Try eating less greasy foods and drink more water. Hope this helps!

• I am using a face mask which works well on me 🙂

Skin Chat Community