Perfect Complexion Skin Care

How to relive stress

• Does anybody know how to avoid stress without medication? That is my everlasting problem...:(
    I need an advice in that subject...
    Long walk is good, but have no time for that 😕

• Hi Jelica,
    First of all, you are so not alone- have you tried L-theanine? You can get it at any health food or vitamin shop and it is a natural supplement that you take daily and you can take it 1-3 times a day, 100mg. I find that if I am having a stressful day it really helps just take the edge off. You can use it at night if that is your stressful time and it will help with a reatful nights sleep.
    Also, make sure you are taking a good B supplement, there are several out there and GNC has a great 5000 sublingual rapid melt B-12 that is excellent. Daily staple for me!!

Keep us posted if we can help!

Have a good Sunday!

• Thanks, I am already using B-complex, but I'll try with L-theanine

• Yes you can relieve stress By listening music or watching movies, You don't need to take medicine.

• walk, read a book, pet a cat or dog, talk to a friend, dance, exercise, cook....what do you like to do? Do it and you can relive stress.

• Medication is best way to avoid stress but if you don't have time to do so.. just do some tasks which you love most...
    i.e. I call my friend and talk to him... it help me to avoid stress... always share the panic situations with trusted ones. You will feel better.

Skin Chat Community