Perfect Complexion Skin Care

Natural remedies to get younger and glowing skin

• Skin need too much care to looks younger and glowing. If you prefer not to buy beauty product follow below steps to become more beautiful.
    [list=1]
    []Drink approx three liters water a day. Water is best cleanser for our body.
    [
    ]Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables.
    []Include vitamin c rich diet like oranges, bananas, papaya. All are very good for skin. Better if you take juice.
    [
    ]Do exercise for 30 - 60 minutes daily.
    []Wash your face at least twice daily.
    [
    ]You can also apply pure aloe vera gel and wash it after 20 minutes to get rid of dry skin.
    [/list]
    These simple ways will help you to solve your skin problems too.

Please note these tips will provide results slowly. So if you want fast result, use any skin care product. I'll recommend my favorite Jarvis Cream & Serum.

• These are good natural remedies for the healthy skin.
    Eating the fresh fruits and vegetables is more effective way to keep the skin healthy, glowing, and fresh.

• hi @makhda
    what do you do to get glowing skin?

• [quote='Makhda' pid='343' dateline='1400140329']
    These are good natural remedies for the healthy skin.
    Eating the fresh fruits and vegetables is more effective way to keep the skin healthy, glowing, and fresh.
    [/quote]
    [b]Spam URL[/b] - Demo

• I would like to update my first point, "Drink approx three liters water a day. Water is best cleanser for our body."
    Quantity of water for healthy people is as below-
    for men - 3 liters/day
    for women - 2.2 liters/day

• [quote='jessica26' pid='359' dateline='1400934599']
    I would like to update my first point, "Drink approx three liters water a day. Water is best cleanser for our body."
    for men - 3 liters/day
    [/quote]

Thank you for the info ! :). I was always wondering can too much liquid harm our bodies? I personally drink at least 5-6 liters per day 😞 ...

• [quote='Demo' pid='360' dateline='1401133246']
    [quote='jessica26' pid='359' dateline='1400934599']
    I would like to update my first point, "Drink approx three liters water a day. Water is best cleanser for our body."
    for men - 3 liters/day
    [/quote]

Thank you for the info ! :). I was always wondering can too much liquid harm our bodies? I personally drink at least 5-6 liters per day 😞 ...
    [/quote]

I wonder... how can someone drink too much water...
    It is difficult to me to drink 2.2 only...
    Anyways take care in future...

• [quote='jessica26' pid='361' dateline='1401170215']
    [quote='Demo' pid='360' dateline='1401133246']
    [quote='jessica26' pid='359' dateline='1400934599']
    for men - 3 liters/day
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I wonder... how can someone drink too much water...
    It is difficult to me to drink 2.2 only...
    Anyways take care in future...
    [/quote]

I thought that this amount of water can be bad for kidneys,as they process too much liquid .. I ll research a bit on this subject..

If you own android phone i would suggest you to try this app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=chickpin.water

I believe that there is iOS version of same app on itunes or however is the name of app market. Little by little,your body will adopt to taking "enough" of water.. I know people which do not take water in days,which is very bad for health itself..

• nice application... I've installed it.

• [quote='jessica26' pid='363' dateline='1401248451']
    nice application... I've installed it.
    [/quote]

Cool 🙂 . It may be a bit annoying on meetings,but it is great reminder.. It helped couple of friends to increase hydration ratio.:)

• hmm.... I also think so...

• 🙂 I keep all the setting according to time.. Generally I put my pone silent in meetings....

• Natural remedies to get younger and glowing skin eating fresh fruit and vegetables, otherwise use olive oil etc.

• [quote='Salvador' pid='444' dateline='1411647994']
    Natural remedies to get younger and glowing skin eating fresh fruit and vegetables, otherwise use olive oil etc.
    [/quote]

I completely agree with you.

• water is the best therapy for skin freshness its makes you young and fresh must add fresh juice in your diet on daily bases.
    [url=http://www.lahorehairtransplantation.com/cosmetic-surgery/facelift/]Facelift in Lahore[/url]
    [url=http://www.lahorehairtransplantation.com/hair-transplant/]Hair Transplant in Lahore[/url]
    [url=http://www.lahorehairtransplantation.com/cosmetic-surgery/breast-lift/]Breast Lift in Lahore[/url]

• I agree with you that skin care is very useful. Skin bears our hairstyles too. It often becomes dry and rough during winter days. Aloe vera, turmeric powder, and best nutrition is useful for its care.

• I have been enjoying it. I am basically just replying to threads for now. I haven't really though of anything to post yet!

Skin Chat Community