Perfect Complexion Skin Care

Brand New Miracle Product Launch "Flasche Peel" reviewed by a SPA OWNER!!

• What has Julie been doing all summer. RELAXING at the Beach! I wish.

As promised: Perfect Complexion Flasche Peel. Some random clients received samples with their orders in June/July.

#1 CUSTOMER FAVORITE ( Reviewed by a SPA OWNER)

I own a cosmetic spa and regularly purchase skincare products
    for myself and my clients, from Julie. I recently tried the new Flasche' Peel that Julie has formulated. I have used it on my face, neck, chest and now am using it on the tops of my hands....It is amazing for tightening and firming. In my opinion, 3 times a week is probably the way to go with this product. There's no need to be concerned about the outcome, just use it. It moisturizes as it infuses. I love this product AND the new HA Soy with CoEnzyme Q10. Give both a try and you won't be disappointed. Happy Peeling.
    Date Added: 08/13/2014 by B
    ++++++++++++++++++

• Hi Jules,
    Yeah! So ready for this new peel, just placed an order and cannot wait to try it:)) You know how we feel about your peels, no one can compare to the quality you give us. Love that it can be used multiple times a week, we are in 100%. Will post feedback once we try it. Thank you Julie!
    Happy Labor Day!

• I am new to peels so this is interesting me a lot lately. I have been reading all the wonderful benefits and I think I will have to try one out for myself.

• I am going to order this myself. Someone I work with mentioned it to me the other day and I never did a true peel before. First time for everything as they say!

Skin Chat Community